Saturday, June 09, 2007

Love Keith Urban

So, if Josh sees this post he will totally be jealous, but we just went to a Keith Urban concert last night and it was so good. It is definitely one of the top favorite concerts I've been to. He is such a good singer and I like when they sing how they sound on their cds. There's nothing worse than having a favorite artist and then hearing them in real life and they suck. He put on a great show. He played every song I wanted him to. It was definitely a toe tappin, feet stompin, hand clappin show. He seems like a nice guy and very down to earth. My favorite part was after they exited and everyone was just screaming for him to come back on stage and when he did he got all choked up. He must have been so overwhelmed.

Josh and I had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home