Thursday, April 12, 2007

Here is our house so far. It actually has some more things done to it now, but I haven't been able to get pictures yet.


Sydney fast asleep.

Doesn't this picture make you feel like you're swinging too? :0



She loved the swings.



Going down the slide



I think she liked it.


Going through the tunnel. Not even scared at all. I used to play at this park when I was a little kid too. It was fun to be back there with Sydney.

Great Grandma Schmutz's casket


Sydney making a cutie face


Sydney and her Grandma


Sydney and her Grandpa. This is seconds before she past out sound asleep. She was sure tired and grumpy.


The Schmutz family. At least half of them.





I almost forgot to add this. I found a gray hair the other day! What the crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home