Friday, June 29, 2007

We're moving...For reals

So, everything is lining up. We just signed off our condo yesterday and will be moving tomorrow morning. Our new home is done minus a few little things the super needs to work on. We passed underwriting, so we are on our way to closing on this new home on July 5th. We are really excited.
This move is bittersweet. I am sad to leave our condo and the memories and work we put into it, but excited for our new home and the memories and work we will put into it. I am excited for more space, a washer and dryer (no sharing, having my detergent stolen, or losing quarters to these things), a backyard for Sydney to play in, a garage for Josh to work in, and a bigger kitchen (I am excited to learn how to cook). We are lucky. Lots of exciting things. Well, I better get back to packing.

Here's a photo of Sydney trying out the sliding door in our new house.

1 Comments:

Blogger cluffgirl said...

I didn't realize that you guys were moving into your new house so soon! That's awesome, I might be coming down on Thursday maybe I could see your house. Im excited to see what you do with your place. Your guys condo looked so good!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home