Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welcome

So, Marie (my sister) and Brian welcomed their new baby boy on Sunday, June 10th.

He was 8 lbs 8 oz and 22 inches long.
His name is Aiden (not sure how to spell it yet).
He looks like Marie.
He looks so small compared to Sydney.
He is a quiet baby.
He is the cutest baby I have seen for a long time.

Congratulations.


Sydney was not happy to see mommy holding another baby. Let me just say that makes me sad, but I am sure she will be fine WHEN I have another one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

Yay!! So excited for Marie! He looks great, and you and Sydney look so cute too! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys, the house, the new addition to the family, we wish we could tell you in person!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home