Monday, January 08, 2007

A New Year

I have never given much thought on New Year's goals until this year. I have been thinking of so many things I want to accomplish this year and it is actually quite enjoyable. I am realizing what is important to me and therefore getting to know ME better. I am taking an online class through Big Picture Scrapbooking with Heidi Swapp. I think it will be good and make me do some deep inner digging on myself. Our first assignment is to come up with a goal and set a date when to have it done by. I have so many goals, but most don't really have a deadline. They are continuous goals. But, for the purpose of this assignment I have chosen to set the goal of getting this condo up for sale and up by March 15th. That means I have to get Josh motivated enough to do some work here. A lot of it is stuff he is going to have to do, but I can at least give him support and motivation and help wherever needed.

This is very important to get this place sold as we just bought a house! We finally did purchased a home we have been dreaming about on Saturday. Months of dreaming and analyzing and we bought a home in less than three hours. We are so excited. It was just meant to be I guess. Hopefully by the end of this year we will be in our new home.

I just started feeling better this past weekend after having a horrible cold. I thought I wasn't going to make it and almost went to the ER a couple of times. But, I am okay and now everyone else around me is getting sick. Poor Sydney has been sick for over a week and seems to get worse everyday. But, despite being sick she is still has cheerful and exploratory as ever. Just last week she went from not standing to pulling herself up, scooting along objects, and learning to get down. She also is starting to climb up things such as a box to the couch and up the stairs at my parent's house. Oh boy, I'm in for a treat. She'll be walking soon I bet. Sydney had her first experience with snow last Friday. And, well, she didn't really care for it. I guess she is like her mommy and doesn't like being cold. I'll end with a picture from our adventures in snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home