Monday, October 09, 2006

"Baby moving"

So, since my last post, Sydney has been learning to crawl. She is all over the place now doing her army crawl. She hasn't mastered the use of her knees or legs very well yet. I am still working on getting her to stand up on her legs. She just won't do it. As I write this Sydney is playing with my bottles of paper flowers and dropping them on the wood floor to watch them roll and hear the loud bang sound they make. She finds this amusing. She also has been moving herself in circles on one spot of the floor. Pretty funny that girl.

Not much has been going on here. I am working on some pages for Ebay and a charity auction where the proceeds will go to a breast cancer foundation. I am really excited to be a part of that. I will post the link to the auction here when it goes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home