Thursday, August 03, 2006

We've got a mobile one


Sydney is starting to realize that she can move around more. Yesterday Josh put her on her tummy and she started scooting herself backwards. Uh oh this can't be good. It won't be long before she figures out how to move forward. I better start baby proofing this house. Good thing we are just about to start remodeling the kitchen and putting in wood flooring.
So I have been busy making pages for ebay. I thought I would give it a try. I am working on some alphabet pages and will post them here as soon as they are done. They've been a lot of work, but I love doing it.


We are still thinking about buying a home. We made a little excel sheet and calculated ALL our expenses and I did a few scenarios of income. It may be possible to get the house we want, but it will be risky as it is dependent on us selling our house for a certain amount. Hence the reason we are cracking down on fixing up our place. We will see. It looks like I will be working for another school in the same district I already work for so that would help get us a bit more income. Also I'm hoping I can make some sort of income through Ebay, but we can't depend on that. Josh just needs to ask for a lot when he negotiates his salary in 2 weeks. :) He's worth it.
(Here's a photo of what the house we want looks like. It is so cute.. Kind of small, but bigger than what we have. Hope it was okay to take this. :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home