Thursday, August 17, 2006

Poor baby

Do you ever feel so hopeless at times? I know I do right now. Sydney has been in so much pain and we didn't know what to do for her. We finally took her to the doctor today and he said she had a little ear infection. You know, I believe mothers have some sort of intuition. I felt last week that we should take her to the doctor for an ear infection. She had gotten really cranky and was playing with her ears a lot. But, I ignored my intuition and thought it was teething and discovery of her ears. Well, now I know to trust my instincts. Now we have a baby who is in so much pain, she can't even eat or sleep. Plus we don't have health insurance. Don't even get me started on that topic. :( I hope this medicine helps. Soon. I feel bad for her and I hate to see her cry and not be happy self. I'd post a picture, but she'd probably be crying in it.

I just looked at Ali Edwards blog and saw this post. I love Sydney.
It's funny to have a daughter named after a major city in Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home