Thursday, June 29, 2006

Simply Dinners


I am so excited about this discovery I've made. I have driven by this place so many times and wondered if it was what I thought it was. I've seen these specials on tv about stay at home moms starting up a business that caters to moms who have to cook. These meals are all right there for you to assemble and take home and then either freeze or eat. I finally got the guts to check it out and made one meal to try and I am hooked. I wanted to make more meals before I left so, I set an appointment for Saturday. I am making 12 meals for Josh and I which should last over two weeks for us. I think this is an answer to my prayers. I hate cooking and taking the time to do it and this will cut down the time and money. Also, I won't have to spend a lot at the grocery store or try and balance an overflowing cart full of groceries and a 7 month old. It's so fun and I'm telling everyone.
Here is the website Simply Dinners.
They change their menu every month so I will be able to taste so many things I never thought I would. It's so great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home